Question about Macromedia Flash MX
Slideshows like that of the Mac10 menu. i want my small pics (about .5" in height) moving in one direction but when the the mouse hovers the pic stops and blows up about 400%. is that possible. thank you very much
1. Convert all of your small pics into movie clips and name them as scroll1_mc, scroll2_mc, etc.
2. Select all the movie clips and convert them to a single movie clip and call it as scrollGroup_mc.
3. Again convert the scrollGroup_mc to a movieclip and call it as scroll_mc.
3. Now, double click the scroll_mc, and create your tween (in your favorite direction) using scrollGroup_mc.
4. Now, attach the following code in the root's timeline. (Make sure that you should not inside of any movieclip)
Likewise, you can add this code to scroll2_mc, scroll3_mc etc.
My best advice for these things is instead of repeating the code for all movie clips, you can use OOPS concepts to extend the movie clip class.
Posted on Oct 11, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 07, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Jun 18, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Feb 21, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: