Question about Macromedia Flash MX
Slideshows like that of the Mac10 menu. i want my small pics (about .5" in height) moving in one direction but when the the mouse hovers the pic stops and blows up about 400%. is that possible. thank you very much
1. Convert all of your small pics into movie clips and name them as scroll1_mc, scroll2_mc, etc.
2. Select all the movie clips and convert them to a single movie clip and call it as scrollGroup_mc.
3. Again convert the scrollGroup_mc to a movieclip and call it as scroll_mc.
3. Now, double click the scroll_mc, and create your tween (in your favorite direction) using scrollGroup_mc.
4. Now, attach the following code in the root's timeline. (Make sure that you should not inside of any movieclip)
Likewise, you can add this code to scroll2_mc, scroll3_mc etc.
My best advice for these things is instead of repeating the code for all movie clips, you can use OOPS concepts to extend the movie clip class.
Posted on Oct 11, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2017 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
Nov 13, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: