- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
VERY IMPORTANT to tell you MAKITA HAS MODIFICATED the switch assembly and battery connector !!!!! of this device .
If you have a saw with the 2 contacts in the connectorplate then the problem of an to early defect battery is possible by missing of a thirt protect connector to protect a to deep discharged battery .
The new switch assembly has 3 contacts a - and a + and the very important Low Voltage Disconnect contact that should shut off in one time the machine it looks like its defect but its not !! thats the protection and then only take the battery in the charger .
Because there must be a little dc in the battery left for the charger accept, if the battery is to low the charger will not accept the battery anymore then you will have to take the battery to someone with a special cadex charger to boost the dc again in or go to a special makita service , hold as much as possible the batteries on the charger to last the battery life. the best is if you have no protected 3 contacts connector to build it over Makita has moost of the time a little ridge on one side of the battery connector (marketing technical) because of the modification on the new connectorplate so it wont fit in the old housing hihihiiii but i
I just cut it off with pliers and file it smooth, its easy so I can just use the old machine housing again you need for modification IF YOU NEED ?? or you have the new 3 contacts machine already and don,t know before of the stop function by lowered battery. but otherwise you need a new switch and connector both.
Straight up from the hood release is the "low power" fuse box. A latch cover hides/protect the fuses.
There's also a "high power" fuse box behind the battery, also with a latch cover to protect it. These fuses are of a much higher rating/amperage than the "low power" fuses.
You might need to get an owners manual as it spells out what each fuse does in detail.
You have a high pressure and a low pressure hose in the air-conditioning system. Cutting these hoses can be dangerous and can release ozone destroying gasses into the atmosphere. Do not attempt to cut these hoses if you don't know what you are doing, or if you don't have the equipment to handle refrigerant gasses.
Protection mode normally actives due to too much current being drawn by the output amplifiers. This can be caused by improper loading ( impedance too low for amp to drive) or one or all of your output transistors are blown. The protection mode monitors the power supply current and thermal properties of the power amp. Since your problem happens when it turns on I would have to say the supply is drawing too much current because of a bad output transistor. Without troubleshooting the amp this is the best answer I can give you. Good luck!
I was able to locate an owners manual for the vehicle. The large plastic weatherguard protecting the headlight bulb connections needs to be rotated CCW about 90 degrees, and removed to provide access to the bulbs. Then remove the center connection for the low beam and release the spring clip retainer to release the low beam bulb. Replace with new bulb and reconnect/reinstall retainer clip, center connector wire, and weatherguard. Note that this is the procedure for the Turbo Baja...non-Turbo model is different.
You need to have the system evacuated to fix this leak. First thing is for safty reasons, for your protection and refrigerant release. second is to make sure no contaminates are released inside your system. The tech should recover the refrigerant fix the leak, then purge with nitrogen, then pull a deep vaccum to 500 microns and it should hold for 20 mins. then he should recharge the system with refrigerant.
If the heater is bad the machine will never reach the temperature so the light will never be on.Make sure if you open your steam knob to have some water coming out and feel if the water is warm or cold.Some machine have a thermostatic switch inside for protection..I don`t know specifically your machine but they all work about in the same way.