Question about Televison & Video
Trying to program dish remote. The menu doesn't have a code for the ocosmo tv
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote Code
I came here looking to find out how to program my direct TV remove without any luck. The codes that direct TV provided are 10047 and 11447 for proscan. What code does dish provide?
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
I have an insignia TV 32" and I used common code 10463 to program my direct tv remote. hope it works for you.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 16, 2013 | DISH Network ES161256 21.0 IR / UHF Pro...
Feb 16, 2012 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 29, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 22, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 12, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
980 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!