Our tv dropped about a 1 to 1 1/2 feet to the floor, and the picture is still there except on the left top corner going almost down to the bottom left corner,is green and another part is red,,,,,,,the people are turning colors on that side etc................could i repair it, or take it to a repairman,,,,,,,,or is it not worth the money and can go buy another cheaper than fixing it?thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Read the installation guidline/connection diagram given with the product.
2. u will get 5 speakers and a subwoofer. speakers are front left & right, rear left & right and center speaker.
3. install the front spearkers both side of the TV at ur ear level.
4. install the centre speaker at the centre above or below the TV at ur ear level.
5. install both the rear speaker at the back side wall corners (min 1.5 feet from ur sitting position) at a hight of 5 feet. face the speakers towards ur sitting position.
6. keep the sub woofer at the right side corner of the room.
7. note that the room should be a closed one with less air ventilession & use a carpet on the floor to get clear sound.
8. use co-excial or optical fibre cable to connect ur home theater system to ur TV, DVD player or audio device.
Now u can enjoy ur home theater.
It is always the feet and their adjustment and floor must be level
From the user guide it says
;The freezer must have all bottom corners resting firmly on
a solid floor. The floor must be strong enough to support
a fully loaded freezer.
NOTE:It is VERY MPORTANT for your freezer to be level in order to function properly. If the freezer is not leveled during installation, the door may be misaligned and not close or seal properly, causing cooling, frost, or moisture problems.
To level Upright Models:
After discarding crating screws and wood base, use a carpenter's level to level the freezer from front-to-back. Adjust the plastic leveling feet in front, half a bubble higher, so that the door closes easily when left halfway open. ;
Hi from retired Englishman in SW FRance @ 16:49 Sat afternoon- nothing on TV!
As the service guy says there is nothing wrong with the machine it must be that it is STILL not absolutely balanced.
Really rock it from each corner. If it rocks, even a little, from the right hand front corner then it is the foot underneath that corner which need to be adjusted downwards until it is TIGHT onto the floor then locked by the locking nut so that it cannot vibrate loose. If not this corner then the left hand side need adjusting.
The feet DO need to be very firmly on the floor- honest!
I had the same problem. It was a combination of unbalanced loads and the machine was not level. I used a torpedo level I bought at Lowes to check the level of the machine. First, standing in front of the machine, put the level on the front edge of the machine top. Measure left to right and using a wrench adjust the screw feet on the bottom front of the machine until you reach level. Then standing in front of the machine, grab the two back corners of the machine console body (do not use the control panel for this as you will break it loose from the body). pulling up and forward, rotate the machine so that the back feet are lifted off the floor, while the front feet are still making contact with the floor. This allows the back feet to automatically level the machine. Using the level check from front to back on the left and right top of the machine body to ensure level is reached. Repeat the entire process until you reach an acceptable level condition on the washer. Note:All level measurements must be made on a flat surface of the machine.