Question about GPS
RouteSmart NDrive 9.2.39 gps has comunication with the satelites but does not communicate with the map programs
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
downloaded using WinRAR.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
I just had same problem while trying to load 2008 maps onto N40i . This I unfortunately discovered once I had already removed the existing maps as instructed part of install.
SmartST2006 isn't so smart! It kept saying I wasn't connected to internet when it was registering my product key' despite it most definitely being connected and I had temporarily disabled my AVG firewall just in case it was blocking.
I found an alternative way of registering the maps on the Navman website where it is required to enter the Navman serial number and the maps product key in order to get a code but that didn't work for me either, it didn't recognise my Navman serial despite having been fully registered when new.
My final (desperate) solution worked - find a computer with Win XP install SmartST2006 and hey presto! It took quite a while to load the maps though.
Proof to me that SmartST2006 is not compatible with Vista, if only they had put a slip in the maps box warning of this possibility.
The 'latest' pan Europe maps which are labeled 0408 actually appear to be 1106
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
SOURCE: Garmin 405 - cant unlock maps
Step 1: Get "garmin_keygen_v1.5.exe" 2008 by JetMouse
Step 2: Follow the bottom instructions...
11) Go to "Utilities-Get Unit ID" and Find Device with your GPS plugged in USB. Write down Unit ID.
12) Run Garmin Unlock Utility, Enter that Unit ID at the top.
13) Select under "Select Map Product"
14) Enter the type of map you're using or if you have the Map ID enter in a custom map, use the Generate button to get 25char code.
15) In MapSource go to "Utilities-Manage Map Products"
16) Go to "Unlock Regions" Tab, and hit "Add...", enter 25char code, comment optional
17) Now on the main MapSource screen, type 'm' to enable map tool.
18) You should see a large white rectangle, with rectangle outlines (these represent NA maps)
19) Click and drag to select them all, you can click "Map Set Name" if wanted.
20) Click the "Send to Device" button. Wait an hour. Enjoy.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | GPS
Feb 22, 2011 | GPS
Nov 17, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Sep 15, 2010 | Garmin GPS
Sep 09, 2010 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Apr 04, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
May 26, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
May 03, 2009 | Magellan SporTrak Map GPS Receiver
Oct 12, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Dec 13, 2017 | GPS
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: