Question about Sorelle Baby Gear
I need instructions for the Rita Bella 490 crib. Please help.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RITA BELLA CRIBS
I have a similar crib by Rita Bella. This is what worked for me.
1. Remove drawer.
2. Face crib's drop-side.
3. On left side of crib (based on you facing the drop-side) locate two allen head screws close to you. Unscrew them. A piece of wood in the front will drop. This is normal.
4. Push left side of crib outward (about 1/4") until you can see the metal pin that controls the locking function of the drop-side. It is near the bottom.
5. Pull out the bottom part of the drop-side so it's not in the plastic groove area anymore. This should get the right side out as well.
6. Tilt the drop-side -- the bottom part should swing toward you. When it is completely tilted, you will see the wooden groove in the side of the crib, and you can then remove the drop-side pretty easily.
7. Replace the screws. You may need an extra pair of hands to get all the parts in place.
8. Replace the drawer.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2016 | Baby Gear
Jul 05, 2010 | Mondi Baby Bella 202 Crib
May 10, 2010 | Baby Gear
Apr 16, 2010 | Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
Mar 09, 2009 | Bassett Mission Crib
Oct 30, 2008 | Bassett Parson Ridge Crib
Sep 05, 2008 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib
Feb 29, 2008 | Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!