Question about Computers & Internet
Someone hack my id , i need to block this id so how can i block this id?
Just go into your account settings and disable/remove your account, then create a new one.
Posted on Nov 27, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I think i am fraud
Do not worry if someone is using you Email Account than IP Address of his Machine will be registered and whoever is doing the same will be caught once you make complaint in Cyber Police.
Whenever any email or any net account is opened on any conputer IP Address (Unique Internet Address) gets registered.
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
SOURCE: Someone hacked my E-mail account
Problems like this happen a lot. Its not enough just to keep changing your password. There are a lot of other security meausres you should follow. Here are a list of tips I recommend:
1. Use a good AntivirusAntispyware program like Mcafee or AVG. Dont just get their basic Antivirus program get a good strong one that protects your identity, privacy and the works.
2. Dont keep installing programs on your PC or phone. Only install a software if you know it was created from a company that can be trusted like microsoft or Adobe or etc.
3. Make sure you are connected to the internet via a good trusted connection, not via a wifi hotspot in a coffee bar.
4. Keep away from dangerous sites and dont open emails that look suspicious.
5. If you are using a browser like Firefox or Opera, etc dont download too many plugins or themes, you dont know who has created them and what the plugin may be doing in the background.
6. Try your best not to let anyone other than you to use your PC/Phone/PDA.
7. Many programs/websites like facebook,ebay,etc allow other apps to communicate with them using your account. Its done only when you specifically authorize it. Now you may actually authorize a game or a widget you like but you may not know what other information the game/app/widget is collecting aside from the work you have autrorized it to do.
Finally Dont trust anybody or any program or application. SO be alert!!
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
SOURCE: someone seems to have hacked
go to your local internet cafe and contact them that way. You managed to get online to ask this question so why can't you use what ever you used to get the phone number? According to the web page i just visited there is no way of directly contacted them but i'm sure there is a way
Posted on Mar 09, 2011
Go to account on the right hand side of the profile page. Then "Account Settings". Then go to account security. Look at the activity. End all logins that you can. Then immediately reset your password and security question, along with the associated phone (if you have one). You should then be good to go.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Testimonial: "ty very helpful!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 31, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 04, 2012 | Casual Collective Facebook Apps
Oct 08, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!