Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, I would assume Facebook online if this is correct follow these steps:
1) Go to www.facebook.com
2) Scroll down on the homepage till you see Facebook (C) 2013
3) On the right side of it should be a blue link, click on it.
4) This displays all the languages and select the language you are looking for.
5) Now this homepage is set to the language you just selected but you need to change the language within your profile.
6) Login and on the right side where the advertisements are look for the Facebook (C) 2013 and below it the first link is the language link click on it and set your preferred language.
Posted on Nov 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 26, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 01, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!