Question about Bowflex TreadClimber TC5
1) adjust the REED switch, clean it, tight the connector and wires very well, test for open or faulty. see the diagram attached.
2) if your system has batteries replace by new ones with the same types ALKALINES, and clean the contacts from dirty, oxide, corrosion with wd-40
3) tight the ribbon cables inside, clean it,
4) tight the upper connector +lower connector and clean it
5) measure the input voltage to the display board see the diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on Nov 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle
on Dec 07, 2009 | Ford Windstar Cars & Trucks
Nov 01, 2011 | Watches
Jun 05, 2011 | Mercury Grand Marquis Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2010 | 2000 Chrysler LHS
Mar 05, 2010 | Polycom SoundStation 2W (2200-07800-001)...
Jan 22, 2010 | Dryers
Jan 25, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Oct 05, 2008 | 2002 Ford Thunderbird
Jul 30, 2017 | Bowflex TreadClimber TC5
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: