- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are several reasons that this could happen:
1. Your telephone company stopped the service, even though you are paying for it... Ask your telephone company to verify your Caller ID service is current.
2. There may be a problem with your Caller ID service. Ask your telephone company to check to see if there are any problems.
3. Sometimes the caller ID is delayed, try letting incoming calls ring at least twice before answering.
The "charge" light staying on is very unusual, It could mean that the battery is failing, but if it is working properly, don't worry about it.
so you are saying that you have a chargeable microsoft headset and the last time you tired to charge it. it would not work... it sounds like your rechargeable battery is dead and you might need a new one. also try you head set on a friends unit and see if it works, at the same time take their chargeable battery and place it in your headset and see if it works that will tell you if it is your headset or the battery..
pair the headset to the xbox by pushing the small button on the xbox and the small button on your headset once it pairs make sure the number on the headset on the headset is the same as the number on the controller otherwise you wont be able to hear or talk to people online
PLZ RATE THIS IF YOU FIND IT HELPED SOLVE YOUR SOLUTION TANKS.
USING THE HEADSET
US USING THE HEADSET
2. Control Button
3. Light Indicator
7. Charging Jack
Charge for at least 20 minutes before
first use. Complete charging in 2 hours.
Headset will not function when charging.
B. On/Off, Volume↑↓
Press the Control Button for 2 seconds
to power on. Press the Control Button
for 3 seconds to power off.
Begin with Headset turned off.
Press button for 6 seconds. Release
button when Light Indicator flashes
blue/red. Headset is ready to pair with
Use your device’s menu to begin
pairing mode and select “320
Plantronics” on the display. When
asked for passkey, enter “0000.”
sounds simple in the manufacture hand book that came with head set
states on some models they have this particular compatible mode built in
depending on specs of phone and headset gotta make sure that they were built with these built in specs and not all dect/gap work with other sets