Question about Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Scanner has been jamming repeatedly the last couple of days and tried to look for anything that it could be getting caught on and found nothing... I've been scanning the same way for more than a year and it has never been this bad... nothing stuck in the paper either...
To troubleshoot your scanner issue, yuo are advised to perform the steps provided below:
1.Remove all documents from the ADF paper chute.
2.Open the ADF while pressing down the ADF open lever. If your has the imprinter option attached, please open the imprinter and then open the ADF.
3.Remove the jammed papers from the ADF.
4.Close the ADF pushing the center part of the ADF carefully.
If document jams occur frequently, then please check the followings:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is resolved.
5. Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller see if the error is resolved.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
Posted on Dec 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please clean the separation pad and the pick roller.
If this don't help change them.
The Fujitsu sparepart numbers:
pick roller PA03289-0001
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SOURCE: Scanner Display Shows False Jam
You can try 1. reseting the scanner 2. uninstalling and reinstalling the software
PLEASE don't forget to RATE ME (FIXYA) for my help..........
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Does the message shows after few pages scanning or is there any panel error message like J-1 on scanner start up?
If the issue occurs during scanner start up, then there are staple pins or dirt might be stuck inside the US Sensor panel inside the scanner. Cleaning and removing the objects will resolve the issue.
If the error occurs after few pages scanning, then you may have to check the Pick Roller, Brake Roller, Pinch Roller and US Sensor FX status. you may have to replace any of the above, if damaged or worn off.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Please check your device first and get back to me.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Testimonial: "Hello TechSatya, The information you have provided is very helpful. We can now notice staple-pins stuck inside the Sensor panel. Thanks a lot."
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2015 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-6130z - Document scanner -...
Oct 09, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-6130z - Document scanner -...
Feb 12, 2014 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Aug 08, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-6130z - Document scanner -...
Aug 26, 2012 | Fujitsu fi-6130z - Document scanner -...
Nov 19, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-6130 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2008 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through...
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: