Question about Nintendo Wii Console
Took information on this page: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091024172101AAM5jOA
1. At the Wii title screen click on "wii" (wii options) at the bottom left hand corner
2. Click on "wii settings"
3. Click on the "arrow" pointing to the right to go to the next screen.
4. Click on "Parental Controls" where it will say "change Parental Controls?", click "yes"
5. Then click on "I forgot", and when asked your secret question click on "I forgot" again.
6. Your "confirmation number" (8 digits long) will be at the bottom.
7. Go to this website http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and enter your confirmation number.
NOTE: very important. You must have your wii set to the correct time and date.
8. After you enter your confirmation number and hit "get reset code" it will be near the top of the page "Your unlock code"
its 5 digits long.
9. Click on "ok" on your wii parental controls page that has your confirmation number.
10.Enter the master key (the same number that you got from this website, the 5 digits).
Posted on Nov 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2013 | Swann Communications Swann 8 Channel DVR...
Your master code details have been calculated and displayed below.
IMEI number: 359317045410516
Nokia Mastercode: 1225401303
Apr 05, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2010 | Fastora NAS-104 (nas-104d) 0.25 GB Hard...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!