Question about Tissot T-Touch T33759851
I dont know how to calibrate the compass feature
If your hands aren't straight when you use the compass try this to sync the hands.
1. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode.
2. Press the centre area on the face twice to display 24hr/12hr
3. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode untill screen says sync.The hands will face 1200.
4. Press either the upper (East) or lower (West) button to adjust the compass hands. They should both face 1200.
5. Press the middle button to get back to 'regular' compass mode. Note that your offset setting will still show in the digital area.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
From plain old time-telling mode:
1. Press the middle button to enter T-Touch mode.
2. Press the compass area on the face (6 O'Clock)
3. Press and hold either the upper (East) or lower (West) button to adjust the offset for the compass. The display will read 'degrees' of offset and the hands will move as you change the offset to whatever is appropriate for your area of the world.
4. Press the middle button to get back to 'regular' compass mode. Note that your offset setting will still show in the digital area.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2017 | Casio Digital Compass Twin Sensor Sport...
Sep 25, 2014 | Timex Expedition WS4 WideScreen 4...
May 15, 2011 | Watches
Mar 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
Jan 13, 2010 | Timex Expedition Adventure Tech Compass...
Jan 12, 2010 | Watches
Nov 13, 2009 | Casio Watches
Sep 16, 2009 | Casio SGW100B-3V Watch
Mar 05, 2008 | Tag Heuer cj1110.ba0576 Wristwatch
1,819 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: