Question about Lil' Rider Black 80-Kb901K Fx Wheel Battery Powered Bike Color Black
Motor has screw holes, but where do they attach to body? Wheels slide back and forth.
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 04, 2012 | Consew Sewing Machines
Apr 19, 2012 | Disney Wall-E U-Command Remote Control...
Nov 12, 2010 | Chevrolet S 10 Cars & Trucks
Removal & Installation
j. On long wheelbase wagons only, remove the quarter trim from the quarter panel and pull second rear seat belt through access hole.
k. Pull first rear seat belt through the access hole.
l. Remove the quarter trim panel from the vehicle.
3. Remove the 5 screws mounting the A/C-heater blower motor housing to the rear HVAC unit (one mounting screw located on evaporator cover).
4. Twist the blower motor out of scroll housing.
5. Disconnect the blower motor wiring connector.
6. Remove the blower motor from vehicle.
Fig. The rear blower motor is held in place by four screws
Nov 04, 2010 | Chrysler Town and Country Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2010 | Jugs Small Ball Pitching Machine
Aug 11, 2009 | 1985 Plymouth Reliant
Jun 12, 2009 | Black & Decker Hedge Hog 22-Inch 2.8-AMP...
Oct 04, 2008 | 1980 Chevrolet Corvette
Aug 27, 2008 | Makita TW0350 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: