When we have been using the DVD player in the car, the batteries fully charged, it will just turn off when in use. We power the DVD player back up and after a few minutes it will just turn off again. The problem does not happen all of the time when using. When this has happen, I have confirmed that the batteries are charged. It has not happened when it has been plugged into an outlet. I think that it might have a loose wire or board that when it is been held in the car, the motion causing it to turn off. Any thoughts?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If ur battery is less than a year old,it take about 6 hours to fully charge the battery,after a year the battery weaker,it take like about 8 to 10 hours for a fully charge.The used of the DVD player last only 10 to 20 of used of the DVD player or DVD player the charge light don't lite at all.
The unit still,work?The battery when it low,the battery light turn yellow or red?Than when it fully charge it turn green?Just unplug the unit and use it dosen't matter,if the light don't turn off the light,that find.Or the battery is old and not taking full charged anymore that another resoan the charging light still on.
The way the battery is usually charged is by plugging it into the player and plugging the player into the a/c outlet. Do not use the player, Just allow the player to charge the battery. The way you tell if the charging is working is the light on the front will usually be a red color and it will be steady color or blinking while charging. When the battery is fully charged, the light will turn green or turn off . This lets you know that the battery has fully charged.To test this try using the dvd player on the battery only. Play a dvd or cd and see if the battery is working properly. I hope this information helps you with your problem.
Most items, first time your have to charge it for continious 8 to 11 hours. On that time it fully charge the battery and internal battery. I would say charge it for 11 hours.(It wont over chage on anything.)
But, if you already charged it for some time, discharge it fully. (Leave it playing till it wont even turn on when you puch the power button) Then charge it backfor11 hours.
Try fully draining the battery and recharging it fully. If that does not work chances are the battery is going bad. How old is the dvd player ? If its still under warranty you might be able to get a replacement.
Lulu1121 and guest, red means no charge and will remain red till its fully charge. Then it will turn to green. In fact, coby battery can be charge directly without the whole unit attached. But if on charge too long and still red, battery is dead, kaput, finish. some even show evidence when the casing is swollen...gel chemicals inside is swollen. The power supply that came with it is the only way you can use it...portability is out of the question.