Question about Google Chrome
How to solve this problem
- Disable Sandboxing Mode.
- Check if Incognito Mode Works Fine.
- Disable Ad-Filtering Programs.
- Repair Chrome Registry Configurations and Settings (must use reliable program Reginout for it.)
- Remove Chrome Default User Profile.
- Disable Integration with Download Manager Programs.
- Disable Integrated Version of Shockwave Flash Player.
Posted on Nov 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2012 | Mozilla Firefox
Jun 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jan 17, 2011 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Nov 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2010 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Jun 18, 2010 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Jun 15, 2010 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Jun 10, 2010 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
May 28, 2009 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: