A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This owners manual shows you how to empty. If you dont have access to Internet:
1. Depress the dirt cup release button and pull nozzle away from unit.
2. Hold nozzle over a wastebasket, Grasp filter and gently pull out.
3. Shake excess dirt and debris out of dirt cup. Brush the dust and dirt off the filter or shake inside the wastebasket. IMPORTANT do not wash filter.
4. Gently push the filter back into the dirt cup.
5. To reattach dirt cup: Align bottom first and rotate nozzle up until it snaps into place.
Hello there! The dirt cup bottom door should swing open quite easily when the release button is pressed. If you are concerned that you may break the dirt cup we recommend you take your vacuum to a Hoover authorized service center for assistance. The UH70015 comes with a 60 month limited warranty. Follow the link below to locate the nearest service center to you. Service Center Locator
Hi! Here are some basic trouble shooting steps for the Presto 2-in-1.
1. Remove the dirt cup. Push the release catch on the hand vac and pull the dust container off the motor unit
2. Remove dust container from filter assembly and cyclone separator.
3. Hold the dust container over trash can and tap out debris.
4. Check cyclone separator for additional debris, empty into trash can
5.Check the rinsable filter. If rinsing is needed, remove rinsable filter, rinse with pleated side facing up. Allow filter to completely dry for at least 24 hours.
6. Remove any hair and debris from the brush roll.
7. Remove the floor nozzle from the cleaner by pressing the nozzle release button on the back of the floor nozzle and pulling from cleaner.
8. Check and clear nozzle of any obstructions.
Hope this helps!
I have had this happen to me (DC14 Animal). This was my experience:
If you have recently had the motor filter (the "permanent" one under the dust container, right on top of the motor) out and have replaced it, it is important to make sure that the filter cover is down properly, otherwise the canister will not release.
I got the dust container off by pushing it downwards, quite hard before pressing the release button. You really will have to push straight down on it quite hard. Then investigate why the dust container is so high that it will not release.
The only filter you can clean is in the compartment beside the dust bin, push in on the release catch to pull out the filter holder. This filter should be replaced occasionally. There is an exhaust filter under the cover the dust bin sits on. This filter should also be replaced occasionally.
There is Dust cup release need where the power cord connect to the vacuum. Once you have released the dust cup from the vacuum. First the are 4 parts to the dust cup, The actual dust cup, the housing for the filter and mesh screen. The dust cup will unscrew from the the housing which holds the filter and mesh screen. You can also pull out the filter and mesh screen out of the housing, If you have taken it apart fully you will have 4 seperate parts.
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out. I would follow the cleaning list below, I an addition you may have a bad batch of k-cups plus just run some hot water, with out a kcup in the holder.
Remove the K-Cup assembly To remove the assembly from the brewer, open the cover by lifting
the handle. Grasp the top of the K-Cup Holder with one hand while
pushing up on the bottom of the assembly from underneath with the other
until it releases. The K-Cup Holder is dishwasher safe.
Clean the Funnel The Funnel can be removed from the K-Cup Holder by pulling on it
until it snaps off. The Funnel is dishwasher safe. To replace it just
snap it back onto the K-Cup Holder.
Clean the exit needle The exit needle is located on the inside bottom of the K-Cup Holder.
If coffee grounds or cocoa mix gets clogged in the exit needle, it can
be cleaned using a paper clip or similar tool. Remove the Funnel from
the K-Cup Holder, insert the paper clip into the tube and move it around
to loosen the clog and remove any debris. Please note, you cannot poke
all the way through the needle as the opening of the needle is located
on the side and not the top.
Install the K-Cup assembly into the brewer After cleaning, align the K-Cup Holder tabs with the opening placing
the two front tabs on the bottom and the single tab on top and snap it
into place by pushing down on the top rim.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck