Question about Computers & Internet
Cant access my account!!! firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Gmail sign-in page,click the "Can't access your account?" link.
Posted on Nov 26, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem that you are having is possibly caused by your Internet
browser and not with your Facebook or Gmail account. You need to clear
the cookies and internet files to resolve the problem. Here's how:
Clear Cookies and Internet Files
* For Internet Explorer version 6
1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History.
3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6.
4. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Internet Explorer version 7
1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option.
3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files
4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7
5. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Mozilla FireFox
1. Open Firefox > Tools
2. Select "Clear Recent History"
3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History.
4. Close and re-open Firefox
5. Access your e-mail
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
SOURCE: i cant login my Facebook
You are the only person who can reset your password. When you are unable to log in there should be an option to recover your password, reset your password, or a "forgot your password" link. You must go through this process yourself as only you will be able to answer the questions they ask to do this.
Posted on Sep 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2014 | Nokia Cell Phones
Aug 22, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2014 | gmail.com
Jan 15, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 03, 2013 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!