Question about Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen Range
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Oven wont work at all.
Convection oven and Bake will not heat past 200degrees. Broiler works fine and the range works fine.This is for the Model # MGR5875QDW, Gas Precision Touch Control 800, can you help. Thanks Kasz3
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
You said, It was working fine last night but when you woke up this morning the display has 3 vertical lines and none of the electronic touch pads work. The burners on top of the stove still work.
What is the model number and how old is the range ?
Try turning the breaker off for 10 minutes and then on again after this allotted time.
This may reset the system.
Let me know how it works.
Waiting for your answer.
Please remember to leave a rating.
Hopefully it will be a solved!
Let me know
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
F-1 error is a Temperature Runaway. It Maytag's way of letting you know that oven overheated. Nothing you have done but it may have shorted out the oven sensor or the keypad. Check the sensor and see if it's closed. If it's okay, replace the keypad.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
We had an ugly spill of hot grease/water from a roast, and lots of it ran right into the vent holes on our oven door, covering various layers of glass and other parts inside the door. Yuck. Thankfully we found this site!
"fixetheoven" was certainly on the right track, but missed a key step that makes this job much, much easier. (Maybe they had a few too many sips of wine during the process?! :-)
Anyway, the key to make the job easy, and do-able by one person, is to pull the door off the hinges before starting to remove any screws! Here's how we did it:
1. Open the door about four inches or so, it will stay in place. Hold the door at the sides and lift it up, sliding it right off of the hinges! Now lay it carefully face up on a table so you have easy access to the screws, and no danger of the glass dropping out of the bottom of the door (as apparently happened to "fixedtheoven".)
2. Remove the two screws that hold the panel on one side of the door. (One screw is halfway up the side panel, the other is on the bottom edge of the door.)
3. Slide the panel off, paying close attention to how it fits into place so you can return it to its original position later!
4. Remove the two screws that hold the panel on the other side of the door, and slide that panel out as well.
5. Remove the three screws that hold the panel across the bottom edge of the door, and remove that panel.
6. Now you can slide the front glass out from under the top edge of the door.
7. Clean the front glass, the side panels, and the bottom panel, as needed.
8. There will be another layer of glass inside the door. If it needs cleaning on the underside, remove the screws from one of the metal brackets that hold the glass in place. You can then slide this piece of glass out from the metal bracket at the other side.
9. After cleaning everything, reassemble the door by reversing the above steps.
10. Lift the door by the sides and carefully slide it back into place on the hinges. Be sure it is properly in place and being held there before you let go!!
11. Now go pour that glass of wine and sip to your heart's content, while admiring how clean your oven door is!
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2011 | Ovens
The washer must be empty and the control must be in the OFF
state before pressing the touch-pad sequence to start the test.
Starting the Test Mode
? Close the door.
? Push CONTROL/ON (if present on this model).
? Select the DRAIN/SPIN cycle.
? Select NO SPIN by pressing the SPIN SPEED touch-pad.
? Push PREWASH OPTION four times within five seconds. (If
PREWASH OPTION is not present on this model, press EXTRA
RINSE four times within five seconds.) C:00 will light up on the
If the Starting procedure fails, push the PAUSE/CANCEL touch-pad,
then repeat the starting procedure.
Test Program Control
In order to advance to the next step of the test procedure, push
PREWASH OPTION touch-pad two times. If PREWASH OPTION is not
present on this model, press EXTRA RINSE two times.
Read more: Whirlpool Duet Washer 'Control Locked' - The Laundry Appliance Repair Forum - Do-It-Yourself Appliance Repair Help - ApplianceGuru.com: The Samurai Appliance Repair Forums http://applianceguru.com/forum2/1540.html#ixzz1AbBWB73c
Get appliance parts at http://parts.fixitnow.com
Jan 10, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 01, 2010 | Ovens
Jan 16, 2010 | Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen...
Jan 09, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Feb 22, 2008 | Dacor ECD230 Epicure Electric Double Oven
Dec 28, 2007 | Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen...
Dec 18, 2007 | Maytag MER6872BAS Gemini Electric Kitchen...
Dec 04, 2007 | Magic Chef CGS3760 Gas Kitchen Range
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: