Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Download and install this Critical Update for your printer directly from HP.
There have been cases where if the PC is turned off or goes into hibernate this can occur. To work around this issue the "HP CUE DeviceDescovery Service" must be disabled:
1) Click on the "Start Menu" icon on the bottom left corner of the screen, type "services.msc" in the "Start Search" edit box, and hit enter. This will trigger Vista to pop-up a "User Account Control" dialog to prompt for permission to continue. Click "Continue" to allow Vista to open the Services management console application.
2) The Services management console application is made up of 2 panels. The right panel contains a list of all services available on the system. Scroll thru this list and look for a service called "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service".
3) Right-click on "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service" and select "Properties" to open the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog.
4) From the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog, click on the "General" tab. If the "Service status" shows that the service has started, click on the "Stop" button to force the service to stop.
5) Change the "Start type" to "Disabled" and click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the dialog to apply the changes.
1. Set the printer to a static IP address
2. Logon to the machine as the administrator or with admin rights.
3. Remove/Reinstall the printer using the IP address
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Go to start menu>>Control Panel>>Printer and Faxes>>right click on your printer model over there and select the option Use Printer Online.
Please do rate this solution as FixYa and revert for further clarifications.
Posted on May 04, 2009
SOURCE: MY PRINTER OFFLINE
I don't have a solution for this problem. I have a comment. I have the same types of issues with my HP. I hate HP. Why is it that we can design software to remotely fly fighter jets but we can't get reliable software to print wirelessly? I am now going to throw my HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One in the road.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Nov 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jun 11, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!