Printer message showing "unable to clean - refer to manual". I can't find any solution to this problem. This just showed up one day. Message is there constantly. Printer has hardly been used although, typically it is out of guarantee by a few days!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Aug 2, 2013 - Uploaded by Brother Office
... to Clear the "Unable to Print" Message from the Brother PrinterDisplay ... please help me.. my printer ...
Under your printer's print head, there is a compartment built to take up excess ink during normal operating. That message indicate that the compartment is full of waste ink. If you are good at fixing things , you can clean that bin, otherwise refer it to a service centre for cleaning.
Hi, I tried the solution above "by obiewan" it work's for me but I do a little changes on his pattern.
1. Unplug your printer
2. press down the menu/set then plug it (just keep oh pressing it down until you see the message error 46 show up on LCD)
3. press 80
4. then look for "Purge", i think its on the 25th when you scroll down
5. then reset the pruge count to "0" by pressing 2 7 8 3
6. then press stop/exit
7. then press 9 twice
Sure, the printer wont print because the waistinktank is fed up!
You have to buy a new waistinktank from a service partner which can be found at the brother homepage of your country. When you have replaced the tank you have to do a reset within the eeprom. (You need a new one for a few bugs because you cant clean the old one) Post here again when you've got it!