Question about Watches
I have a Touch Screen Thermo Clock that I had to change the batteries and now I can't get to set the time. There are none of the usual setting buttons on it except for a reset button on the back. It is the same as the one in this link.
I have no idea on how to change the time or settings. Any help would be appreciated.
I also cannot set the time/date on my touch screen thermo clock - and yes, I know what touch screen means.... The icons for time, alarm and calendar work, but I've been playing around and nothing is happening!
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Hope it helped.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Unfortunately it doesn't work on my clock. I even tried to replace the batteries but nothing seems to be working. I can press alarm clock/calendar icons; I can also switch on/off the alarm clock and also change the temperature display. Unfortunately I cannot change the time, date (at all - any of the parameters) or alarm time; my clock icon (the one at the very left top corner doesn't show up at all - even if I reset the clock and ot shows up everything for about 1 sec, this icon doesn't flash at all). Do you think my Thermo clock is broken? I have the one SSP06A.
It's annoying as I got it as Christmas present and for some reason I have foolishly thrown the manual away... :/
Is anyone able to help?
Many Thanks, Monika
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
I had to touch the screen for about 15 seconds before it would change the time. Also you can set the time, date, or year back by touching the left side of the screen once you are able to change it.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Did you notice that this is TOUCH SCREEN? This is why you have just one resetting button. All the settings must be done using TOUCH SCREEN. So, Tap on appropriate icons on the screen and play with them till you find the right settings.
Unfortunately there is no instruction downloads available on the net, so, you have to find the way around yourself.
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2013 | Watches
May 06, 2011 | Watches
Feb 24, 2011 | Watches
Feb 07, 2011 | Watches
Apr 05, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
Mar 21, 2009 | Watches
Mar 08, 2009 | Watches
Jan 03, 2009 | Watches
Oct 17, 2017 | Watches
1,669 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!