Question about Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-in-One Printer
Reset internal counter
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Error 5B00 refers to the waste ink absorption pads.
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer indicates error 5B00.
Replacing the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service facility can take care of for you.
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.
6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
8) More then 100 different Epson printers supported
Jan 11, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: