Question about Televison & Video
I would like to know the remote code for my fld 2600 that I would be able to enter in my universal remote. Thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
SOURCE: PHILIPS CL034 UNIVERSAL REMOTE
I am attaching a link that you can obtain free user's manual which contains step by step instructions and code list. Click on the link below
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2015 | iLO Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 10, 2009 | Sanyo DS27510 27" TV
Jan 26, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: