I understand that you are having a problem with you KitchenAid range. The oven element is broken and needs replaced and you would like to know the cost of the element.
I can instruct you on how to change the element in your range. However, I do not know if it is the top of bottom element and the change procedure is the same on both of them. However, when looking up the element to tell you where you can purchase
and the cost I came across many different KitchenAid
models that contained the numbers you gave. There should
be more letters and numbers on your tag for the model.
The following is steps are how you change out your element:
1. Disconnect the power to the unit
2. Remove the lower back cover on your range (the one that sits directly behind your oven)
3. Locate the two prongs on the bad element sticking thru the oven wall and remove the wires
4. In the oven remove the racks
5. In the oven remove the two screws holding the element in place
6. Remove the element by pulling in forward
7. Install new element in Reverse
You can locate the element on Sears Parts Direct at the following web-page
, however you will need the full model number http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/kesc307?pathTaken=modelSearch&prst=0&shdMod=kesc307
You may also reply to this thread and I will get you a part number and the exact page you need to order the part.
Thank you for choosing FixYa.com