- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This may be obvious, but did you check the fuse? Another cause can be a faulty or disconnected wiper switch controlling the dash light dimming. Try repeatedly moving this rotary switch from one end to the other to see if it is just burned spots on the switch wiper.
check the micro-switches behind the door for continuity,then on the control board or near it theres a control board fuse,check this also,both of these are inside the door panel,you need to open and split the inner and outer door panels to check both
just had same problem, washer was working and when new load was started it would not start. circuit breaker popped and reset it. no lights on panel and circuit breaker good in house. pulled power panel off and opened circuit card and notice black burn spots between cards which looks like the control panel is fried now. Cost about 200 to order, not knowing other costs if repairman fixes it.
it sounds like it one of your micro-switches inside that control the power to the doors, if one of the switches is bad, it would cut the power , the panenl will light, the turn table will work, the fan will turn on , but you will not get any heat at all, micro-switches run depending onthe unit from 5-10 bucks, when you open the unit you will see the one that is bad, is usually bent or the connector might be burn or melt, good luck..!
HI, there are four problem spots that i recommend checking. these are the most common hot spots for a non responsive dishwasher. Check each area thoroughly to address this issue.
1. No power to the dishwasher Make sure there's power getting to the dishwasher. Check for a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse. Check the wall socket for power. Sometimes the power cord disconnects at the dishwasher (inside the junction box, behind the bottom kick panel), if this is the case, the wiring must be repaired or replaced.
2. Door switch Replace if defective.
3. Timer Replace if defective (note: uncommon problem).
4. Selector switch Replace if defective (note: uncommon problem).
look under control panel look for a burned spot or burned wires some thing is throwing the breaker under the control panel one of the controls may be bad with this kind of dryer may have to replace controls