Question about Dove MenCare Sensitive Scalp 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo Conditioner, 12 fl oz
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2017 | Conair Health & Beauty
on May 27, 2016 | Skin Care Health & Beauty
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 17, 2016 | Nespresso Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Jul 27, 2011 | Guerlain SAMSARA Shower Gel 68 oz Body...
May 27, 2011 | Wella Liquid Hair Brilliant Spray Gel 32...
Nov 23, 2010 | Health & Beauty
May 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2010 | Health & Beauty
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: