Question about Computers & Internet
I have a belkin a52 router and I was wanting to change my password because my kids friends have got the hold of my password and tends to use the code while standing outside my door. Please help me rest my router password
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Dell Wireless 2350 Router
Connect one of the router's LAN ports to the computer, no other connections to the router.
Reset the router to factory defaults by holding the reset for 15 seconds with power on.
Reboot the computer.
Start, Run, cmd /k ipconfig
The address of the Default Gateway is the base address of the router, type that into IE to access the setup pages.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
- open your web browser (ie, mozilla, etc) and type http://my.router or http://my.WL530g or http://192.168.1.1
- it'll prompt you to connect, type "admin" for the username and password
- it'll prmpt you for the router's web user interface, click on "wireless" located at the left part of the page
- then select "interface", you can change your ssid from "default" to a customized one (e.g. your name) so that you'll be able to verify that you are really connecting to your own network
- you can now select your authentication method, i recommend the "wpa-psk" since it's more secured than wep (but you need to make sure that your wireless computers can support wpa-psk, hence use "open or shared key"; wep-64 bits will ask for a 10-hexadecimal key), wpa will ask you for an 8-character key
- then click on apply to save your settings
hope this'll help you.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Use the reset button near where the AC adapter plugs in. Hold it in for at least ten seconds. This should set it back to factory, allowing you to set another password.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
SOURCE: zyxel wireless router password
you could go to the control panel then network connections then setup wireless network and click on add a network and save the files on a usb then insert the usb to the laptop there you have it you can use internet on your laptop after you install
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2017 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2013 | Belkin Play N600 Wireless Dual Band Router...
Jan 08, 2013 | Belkin Wireless Surf Router (F7D2301)
Jun 03, 2012 | Belkin Computers & Internet
May 19, 2012 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Dec 19, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2010 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Apr 23, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jun 26, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7050) 802.11a/g/b Wireless...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!