Question about Gateway NE56R10u Laptop
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2015 | Elna Sewing Machines
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 04, 2009 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2008 | Sony Computers & Internet
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: