Question about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Digital Camera
There two ways that I know , 1) remove battery and mem card , let stand for about ten minutes 2) go to the menu and look for ,SETTINGS or DEFAULT SETTINGS, HOPE THIS WORKS AJ
Posted on May 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Reset button on the camera
Cameras manufactured prior to the year 2000 do not have reset buttons or options in the menus. Follow the steps below to reset:
NOTE: If your camera is experiencing an issue and it is not resolved by performing the appropriate reset or initialize procedure above, service may be required.
Jan 06, 2015 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Mar 13, 2013 | Samsung 4 Channel Dvr
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2010 | Cameras
Jan 19, 2010 | Sony Cameras
Jan 02, 2010 | Fuji FinePix F60fd Digital Camera
Jun 13, 2008 | Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera
May 29, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: