Question about Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
When i plug my sony nwz-E436F digital media player into my usb port it said that the drivers device software was not successfully installed
Do you have the CD that came with your device? If yes, try installing the CD or the driver to your computer.
You may also check the Device Manager of your computer and try updating the driver. To do this, please follow the steps below:
For Win XP:
1. Right-click "My Computer" folder on the Desktop.
2. Go to Properties and then click the Hardware tab.
3. Locate and click the Universal Bus Controllers.
4. Locate the Mass Storage device that has a yellow triangle with black eclamation mark.
5. Right-click on it and then go to the Properties.
6. Click the Drivers tab and select "Update driver software".
7. Run through the wizard and if it ask you to load the CD, please do so until the installation is finish.
Have a great day!
Posted on May 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Nov 20, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Sep 12, 2010 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 11, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Oct 23, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Oct 03, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Aug 20, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Feb 17, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jan 09, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
525 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: