Question about Sony BDVE570 Theater System
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I bought a Sony BDV-E570
NO LIABILITY IS OFFERED HERE!! THIS IS A HACK!!!
Full procedure for a oneforall remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the DVD button flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros)
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDV-E370 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The 24p light will start flashing. (Centre light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Hard reboot machine (remove power)to prevent the 24p light flashing indefinitely.
5. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
This worked for me, but obviously I accept no liability for anyone who tries it on their machine.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2016 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 16, 2013 | Sony BDV-E3100 5.1 Channel 3D Blu-ray Disc...
Dec 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 05, 2011 | One For All Kameleon URC-9960 LCD...
Jul 09, 2011 | Sony BDVE770W Theater System
Mar 23, 2011 | Sony BDVE570 Theater System
Oct 06, 2009 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Sep 08, 2005 | Toshiba e570
Apr 30, 2014 | Sony BDVE570 Theater System
Dec 02, 2013 | Sony BDVE570 Theater System
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: