Question about Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Graphic Calculator
You should ( a suggestion) reset the OS by pressing the button on the back of the unit.
If that does not work, you may consider reinstalling the OS. The procedure as described in the TI Knowledge Base is as follows.
What steps are required to reinstall the TI-Nspire family operating system?
To reload the device’s OS using a computer with TI-Nspire Computer Link:
• Connect the TI-Nspire device (with the Nspire keypad) to the computer using the USB Standard A to Mini B cable.
• Open the TI-Nspire Computer Link software. The select device dialog should appear, and detect the device.
• Either drag the OS file (available in the ‘downloads’ area at education.ti.com) onto the TI-Nspire File Browser portion of the window, or click Tools -> Install OS.
To reload the device’s OS using another TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS device:
• Connect the two devices using the USB Mini A to Mini B cable. The end marked A should be inserted into the sending unit, while the end marked B should be inserted into the receiving unit.
• On the sending unit, access the document chooser by pressing [Home] . Once in the document chooser, press [Menu] and choose 9:Send OS…
NOTE: Users can only send an OS to a unit of the same model. Users cannot send an OS from a TI-Nspire to a TI-Nspire CAS.
Please see the TI-Nspire guidebooks for additional information.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Graphic...
Jan 17, 2014 | Sharp EL-531VB Calculator
Oct 09, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS...
Sep 11, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-86 Calculator
Dec 18, 2012 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS...
Apr 14, 2012 | Texas Instruments TI-82 Calculator
Aug 26, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Apr 09, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Graphic...
Oct 08, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Graphic...
1,270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: