Question about RCA F25442 25" TV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Since the Funai code does not work, you have to use the CODE SEARCH feature.
The remote may already be set up to operate your brand of TV, VCR, Laserdisc, Satellite Receiver, Audio Equipment, or Cable Box. It is pre-programmed with the following codes: TV-000, VCR1-000, AUDIO-003, and SAT•Cable Box-000. For brands that require programming, there are two ways to program: Using Code Lists or Code Search. Use Code Search if the code lists are not available or if the codes from the lists do not operate a device.
Programming a Device using CODE SEARCH
1. Manually turn on your device (TV, VCR, Laserdisc Player, Satellite Receiver, Cable Box or Audio Equipment).
2. Press and hold CODE•SRCH.
3. Press and release the device button you want to set up (TV, VCR1, VCR2•LD, SAT•CABLE, or AUDIO).
4. Release CODE•SRCH.
5. Press POWER repeatedly until the device turns off (you may have to press up to
6. Once the device turns off, press and release ENTER.
7. With the device on, press another button, for example CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond,
repeat steps 1-7.
Programming Your Universal Remote
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
After much searching I finally found the code list for RCR451 Universal Remote. Here are the codes for Sharp TV. 1004, 1007, 1009, 1023, 1078, 1083, 1094, 1107, 1123, 1125, 1195
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2013 | One For All Televison & Video
Oct 06, 2009 | RCA F25442 25" TV
Sep 22, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: