Question about Asrock K7S41 Motherboard
I purchased this board because of its price and was compatible with my CPU. I'm using AMD 2400+. I've installed the MB, set the jumpers, connected the cables and turn it on. CPU fan spins for about a second, No beeps. I've used a diferent PS which I know is good, same result. Before installing this board my comp was not restarting easily (had to unplug and wait a while) to restart. It finally wouldn't restart at all. I am wondering if CPU could cause this problem. I would greatly appreciate any help.
i am getting you this manual cause you can check what i am about to tell you here. make sure the jumper plugs are on the correct pins and that the BIOS settings match the configuration you have and especially make sure the power,reset,led,led2,powersw,speaker,sys pins that come from the power button and so on are over the correct pins on the motherboard!
Posted on Oct 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2013 | MSI K7N2 (MS-6570) Motherboard
Feb 17, 2012 | EliteGroup ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Mar 05, 2011 | AMD Athlon-64 2800 CPU and Mother Board...
Feb 17, 2011 | AMD H8SMi-2 Motherboard
Apr 25, 2009 | Motherboards
Dec 01, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Mar 24, 2008 | Motherboards
Dec 23, 2007 | Intel Motherboard
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!