Question about Miele S514 Solaris Bagged Canister Vacuum

Open Question

183009873 need to buy 183009873

Posted by Anonymous on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need rares on animal jam

Hay mabey you should earn rares get on monday everyday then buy it don't just make other people buy rares for someone they don't need to give to please and thankyou

Sep 01, 2013 | Vacuums

1 Answer

I need to replace the remote control (UC7083T) of my Hampton Bay Sidewinder 54 Ceiling fan. Could you pls tell me where to buy one? Thanks

You can buy a fan remote at Home Depot, Lowe's,or Menard's basically any one of the big box stores. If they do not have the one used with your fan,you buy a universal remote. Follow the instructions in the box make sure you shut the power off as you may get shocked or burn up he control

Feb 01, 2011 | Vacuums

1 Answer

I need to replace unicable uc-c069 E147323, 10A/125V. where can I buy it?

We have several in our warehouse, They are brand new. They retail for $24.95 each. Contact us through on Twitter or Youtube @jobforce. Hope this helps.

in re:
By marjushka on Jan 22, 2011
I need to replace unicable uc-c069 E147323, 10A/125V. where can I buy it?

Jan 22, 2011 | GE 106766 Bagged Canister Vacuum

2 Answers

Hello I need a set of rear wheels to my TurboMaster Hoover. If you provide me an Email address, I can send you the drawing + picture. Is it possible to purchase it from you. (I'm living in Israel) Best...

if I was you I would buy from hoover they will send to you much as I could do this ,I feel you need to buy from them yourself you will need the model number year ect .
I have found 7 places you can buy from,the problem is I buy I send how do I know you are who you are,sorry I cant buy for you if you were near I would help ,but this is not help,i send to you if the parts are wrong its me who loses out again sorry my friend.
is who you need

Jun 16, 2017 | Hoover Vacuums

1 Answer

Valves came out was told by hoover they didnot sell them had to buy whole tank

You don't need to buy a new tank you can replace the valve. You can find all the parts you need click the link below. Please give positive feedback.

F7431 Parts Link

Jan 29, 2010 | Hoover F7431-900 SteamVac Vacuum

1 Answer

Shark cordless 15,6v need to buy ac adapter Ktec KA12D220020034U

need a Ktec ac adapter listed above. KA12D220020034U. HOW MUCH FOR THE ADAPTOR AND HOW SOON CAN I GET IT.

Aug 30, 2009 | Vacuums

1 Answer


It is 0.027 inch thick and 0.28 inch inside diameter.
Or just go HERE and buy it. However we ship only PRIORITY and we have 2.00 handling charge so shipping for 0.75 clip will be $7+ but if you will throw in some bags belts - it will make sense.
Tu put it on - I would not buy any special tools. Simply push it onto the axle with tip of pliers. if you end up bending the clip and it does not stay on - use pliers to shape it back to original shape and try again.

Wherever you buy it - buy 2 or 3 just in case if it gets lost.

Good Luck,

Apr 06, 2009 | Kirby G5 Bagged Upright Vacuum

1 Answer

Need new nozzle

Ebay ... but you can probably buy an entire new Steam Buddy for the same price.

Jan 21, 2009 | Tristar SB Steam Buggy Vacuum

2 Answers

Need to buy parts

Per the Manual I received with my vacuum.... try e-mailing

Mar 06, 2008 | Vacuums

Not finding what you are looking for?
Miele S514 Solaris Bagged Canister Vacuum Logo

Related Topics:

24 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Miele Vacuums Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18392 Answers

Mack Baxter

Level 3 Expert

381 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Are you a Miele Vacuum Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides