Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Power down the phone then remove/reinsert the battery to ensure that the device is completely off
2. Press and hold the following keys for 10 seconds: Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button. Release all 3 keys when the Android Recovery Menu pops up
3. Press Volume Down to scroll down and highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
4. Press the Menu Button to select
5. Press Volume Down to scroll down and highlight "Yes - Delete All User Data".
6. Press the Menu Button to select
7. After data wipe is complete simply highlight "reboot system now" and select it by pressing the Menu Button.
Posted on Jan 06, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
Jan 12, 2016 | LG New L38C Optimus Dynamic CDMA Wireless...
Jan 04, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Nov 30, 2015 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
May 24, 2015 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
Apr 07, 2015 | LG New L38C Optimus Dynamic CDMA Wireless...
Feb 17, 2015 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
Sep 23, 2014 | LG Optimus Dynamic Black Smartphone -...
Sep 15, 2014 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!