Question about Computers & Internet
How can I reset password
Requesting a New Password
If you can't remember your password and don't feel like guessing, PayPal gives you the option of resetting your password through an automated system.
When you arrive at the PayPal website, click "Problems with login" and then enter the email address you used when you created the account.
Input the image verification string and click "Continue." PayPal will send an email to the address you provided with instructions on how to reset your password.
Successfully Resetting Your Password
Once you receive the email from PayPal acknowledging your password reset request, click the link in the message to navigate to a secure page on the PayPal website where you can reset your password.
When you set up your account initially, you chose several security questions to help confirm your identity; for example, "What was the name of your first pet?"
After you correctly answer these questions, you can reset your password.
Keep in mind that your new password must adhere to PayPal's requirements and cannot duplicate any password that you have previously used.
or you might have to contact paypal give them a free call 1800-073-266
6.00 to 22.00 AEST/AEDT to resolve this issue
Posted on Nov 24, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my paypal account
How do I get a new password?
A If you forgot your password, you can create a new password. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
3. Click password under the Log In button.
4. Enter your PayPal email address.
5. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
6. Click Continue.
You can change your password or security questions from your profile. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click Password in the Account Information column.
5. Select either Password or Security Question.
6. Click Edit. You may be asked to confirm that this is your account.
7. Enter your current PayPal password.
8. Enter and re-enter your new PayPal password.
9. Select your security questions and enter the answers.
10. Click Save.
What if I've forgotten my password for the Sandbox?
A You can reset your password after confirming your identity. You will be asked to choose a new password. Be sure to choose a unique password that you can easily remember.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click Trouble Logging In?.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Submit.
5. PayPal will send an email to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email.
it doesn't ask for credit card number make sure you're logging at www.paypal.com and not somebody else's web site you might be a victim on phished websites.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Welcome to Fixya.
If you're having login issues (forgotten account name/passwords), then PayPay.com has this feature to help any users of determining their own login information. Click on the link below to take you to Paypal's help portal :
Paypal Login Problems
Everything on the screen is pretty much self-explanatory and very easy to follow. I hope this helps, Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Dec 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 11, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Feb 27, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Feb 05, 2010 | PayPal Computers & Internet
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!