Question about HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You don't "format" anything. If you're on Vista, just install it. If you're on XP, you need to do a full backup of _everything_ on it, install 7, then reinstall all your programs. Windows 7 isn't as cool as all the marketing makes it out to be if you're on XP.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
hi there, try booting your PC to safe mode. power on the computer and quickly tap the F8 key. keep on tapping it until you reach to black screen with different selections. select safe mode then press enter. once you gain access to windows safe mode. click start menu then accessories then system tools then system restore. choose a date where you remember your computer works fine then restore to that date.
Please let me know if you need more help.
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Go here and go to Page 1 of the comments thread. You will find every driver you need for hp dv2000 running Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit.
Enjoy...you need to Download the "Cyberlink YouCam" software.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
Please get the driver here :
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Conexant AC97 Audio driver here
1) Download above file
2) Run sp35558.exe. It will fail.
3) Go to directory where sp35558.exe unpacked it's files.
4) Open CP6308Ba.inf file in notepad.
5) Find line:
6) Copy line. Insert copy on new line, right above original. Add &REV_02 to end of line. It will look like this:
7) Save INF file.
8) Open device manager: Start'Control Panel'Hardware and Sound'Device Manager'Update Drivers
9) In Device Manager application navigate to "Other Devices". Pick the Media device.
10) Right Click on device and select "Update driver software".
11) In dialog click "Browse my computer for driver software"
12) New dialog appears. Click Browse button.
13) In Find Folder Dialog navigate to folder with CP6308Ba.inf file. Click Ok button.
14) Click Next button.
This method was reported as working in Vista64 and Windows 7 64bit version on Dv8000 models."
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | HP Compaq nc6400 Notebook
May 30, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD ProBook 4520s Notebook
Apr 03, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Aug 25, 2017 | Samsung Spinpoint MP0402H 40 GB Hard Drive
Jul 07, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv2815nr Notebook
Jan 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Nov 03, 2009 | HP G60 Notebook
May 29, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V3000T Notebook
Jun 04, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!