Question about Philips Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2015 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Aug 05, 2014 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Apr 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 31, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Jun 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Dec 30, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Aug 22, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!