Hello dolphin 1 mom
You said, accidentally removed the door to my range and now it won't go back on. The door won't go back into the slots on the range.
Send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail the diagram with the door instructions for removal and replacement.
It will not fit in here with the diagrams.
Waiting for you.
Please do not forget to enter a rating when we are done
These are the installation instructions, but with no diagrams
1. Open the oven door. Insert door removal pins, included with
your range, into both hinge hangers. Do not remove the pins
while the door is removed from the range.
2. Slowly close the door until it rests against the door removal
3. Grasp the door on the sides with your fingers on the front of
the door and your thumbs on the inside surface.
4. Pull door straight up, then toward you. Hinge hangers will
slide out of front frame hinge slot. Do not remove door
removal pins until the door is replaced on the range.
1. Grasp the door on the sides with your fingers on the front of
the door and your thumbs on its inside surface.
2. Hold oven door so that the top edge of each hinge hanger is
horizontal. Insert hinge hangers into the front frame hinge
3. Tilt top of door toward range. Slide hinge hangers down onto
front frame support pins. Make sure the hinge hangers are
fully seated and engaged on the support pins.
4. Insert the door stop clip with its angular surface at the top of
the frame hinge slot, then push in the bottom of the clip until
its flanges are flush with the front frame.
5. Open the door completely and remove the door removal pins.
Save door removal pins for future use.
6. Close the door.
The storage drawer can be removed. Before removing, make sure
drawer is cool and empty.
1. Pull the storage drawer straight back past the drawer stop
notch and the end of the side rails.
2. Lift up the back of the drawer and pull the drawer out.
1. Lift up the back of the drawer and place it inside the range in
its fully forward position.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer to a level position.
3. Slowly push the drawer into the range until the drawer side
rails engage with the gap in the drawer glides.
4. Once the drawer is fully engaged on both sides, slide the
drawer back into the closed position.
NOTE: When removing and replacing the storage drawer, a slight
push may be needed to move the drawer stop notch past the
A. Removal pins
B. Hinge hanger
A. Hinge hanger
B. Door frame hinge
C. Support pins
A. Drawer stop notch
B. End of side rail
A. Engage drawer glide
Sep 09, 2008 |
Whirlpool GR465LXLS Electric Kitchen Range