Question about Home
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Braun AB314SL Quartz Alarm Clock
their is no way of setting it up yourself the only thing you can do is take it to a watch repair shop you can often find these in markets and the ones in the markets are alot cheaper as i dont know the area where you live i couldnt advise you on a certain place but usuall somwhere that does key cutting thse often repair watches.
this is the only problem with digital watches and alarm clocks it is difficult to do and impossible to do yourself so take it to a watch repair shop they should set it right for you for next to nothing sorry i couldnt offer you any more help but unless their is an adjuster where the battery goes their is no way of doing it yourself.
If you have only recently brought it do you still have reciept because these shouldnt be sold not set up so if you have reciept take it back and they will replace it if not and repair is only option take it into a watch repair shop this is the only sollution but shouldnt cost to much hope this is some help to you let ne know how you get on good luck
Posted on Nov 27, 2007
Turn the alarm on, then when the alarm rings, just make a noise, say a word, grumble or clap hands and it will stop ringing for 8 minutes, then start again. If you need to yell louder to make it stop, that's an indication that the battery is going dead.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
SOURCE: need set up instructions
I bought one of these for $3.00. I found it in the clearance sale aisle at my local Wal-Mart. The instructions refer to it as being an "Automobile Clock."
In the instructions, "M" refers to the "Mode" button, "S" refers to the "Set" button, and "D" refers to the "Date" button. These are the instructions that came my KATEC #38 travel alarm clock:
1. In normal mode, there will show hour, minute, second and week. Push "D" to show date and push "S" to show alarm-time.
2. Adjust alarm-time: Push "M" two times to enter into alarm mode. Push "S" to choose hour and minute. Push "D" to adjust the right time. Finally, push "M" to return.
3. Adjust real time: Push "M" three times to enter into adjust time mode. Push "S" to choose second, minute, hour, day, week, and month in order. Push "D" to adjust correspondence number for right volume. Finally, push "M" to return to norm-al mode.
4. Sport Function: Push "M" for one time into sport watch function mode. The beginning state is show as 0:00:00. Push "D" to enter into recording time. Push "D" again to stop. Push "S" to return to the beginning mode 0:00:00.
5. Adjust ON/OFF alarm mode. In normal state, push "S" and "D". You can choose alarm on or off. When alarm operates, the alarm symbol will be displayed on.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2016 | Braun Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 27, 2007 | Braun AB314SL quartz travel alarm clock.
Jan 14, 2016 | Braun AB314SL quartz travel alarm clock.
Nov 19, 2011 | Braun AB314SL quartz travel alarm clock.
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
Jul 25, 2009 | Braun Food Processors
Jul 06, 2009 | Braun AB314SL quartz travel alarm clock.
Mar 11, 2009 | Braun AB314SL quartz travel alarm clock.
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!