Question about Equity Time USA Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 13, 2009 | 2007 Honda Accord Sedan
Mar 10, 2009 | Sanyo AWM-2800 CD Shelf System
Nov 03, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 19, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-P980BT CD Player
Feb 09, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 03, 2007 | Alpine CDM-7833
Nov 04, 2007 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 04, 2007 | Fisher SLIM-2000 CD Shelf System
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: