Question about Philips 50PFL3807 - 50"" Class 49.6 viewable LCD TV
Cant get to the menu because it goes to a black screen and no response from volume, menu, nothing works.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The power supply section is not working.
Common possibilities are:
- Convergences amps have failed overloading the supply
- High-voltage section (flyback transformer) has failed
(happens sooner or later, about 8 years typical))
- CRT tube has failed overloading the supply
- Power surge has popped the power input circuit.
(Fuse, rectifier diodes, turn-on relay etc)
- One of a hundred of electrolytic capacitors has failed short overloading the supply. They dry out with age, are cheap to replace, but hard to find which one it is.
- Or any of many other possibilities.
In short, you need a experianced tech to troubleshoot this.
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2015 | Philips 47PFL5603D/F7 LCD HDTV, 47...
Jan 11, 2014 | Philips 47PFL3603D/F7 LCD HDTV, 47...
Oct 12, 2013 | Philips 50PFL3807/F7
Dec 27, 2009 | 3M MPro110 Micro Professional Digital...
Nov 26, 2009 | Philips 42PF9431D/37 TV
Nov 19, 2008 | Vizio GV42L 42 in. LCD Television
Jun 02, 2007 | Philips HDD1630 MP3 Player
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: