Question about Therapure Pool & Spa
Can't find directions to break it down and pack it back up
Posted by Anonymous on
To deflate the portable Therapure spa 050006 is easy. The trick is to realize that the black valve used to inflate is in fact a double valve. Remove the square threaded cap to inflate it.
1. To deflate the spa leave the black square threaded cap and below that you should find a round or winged coupler.
2. Unscrew this coupler off and immediately the air will start to escape. It shouldn't take more than about 2 minutes to deflate and you are ready to pack it away.
3. Return the valve (before doing so you could use a vacuum to suck out as much air as possible.)
4. Lay out the spa floor in a circle
5. Fold the three sides to the centre
6. Then lay the power unit on the folded sides.
7. Remove the coupler one more time to squeeze out any remaining air and then return it.
8. Roll the up the side to the original size of the spa before you opened it the first time.
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2015 | Intex Pool & Spa
Sep 18, 2014 | TheraPureSpa New 2 - 4 Person TheraPure...
Aug 13, 2014 | Therapure Four Person Inflatable Round Hot...
Jul 09, 2014 | Comfort Line Spa 2 Go Portable Spa with...
Feb 09, 2014 | Comfort Line Products Spa-N-A-Box Portable...
Sep 20, 2013 | Therapure Four Person Inflatable Round Hot...
Mar 04, 2013 | Intex Pool & Spa
Feb 10, 2013 | Comfort Line Spa 2 Go Portable Spa with...
Sep 14, 2010 | Comfort Line Spa 2 Go Portable Spa with...
Nov 03, 2009 | Dream Maker Spas Dream Maker Ez Spa Hot...
860 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: