Question about Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
You may have low ink cartridges or a bad printer, or a technical issue. go through these steps:
1.Make sure you are not low on ink,
2. Unplug power cord for a few minutes and re-plug, see if it worked, if not,
3. check printer head, clean the contact area and try a test print, if colors are off,
3. use the printer head cleaning function, if still colors are off,
4. Your printer head needs replacing.
If after cleaning printer head and doing number 2 and 3 above printer does not print at all,
5. Check the contact area of printer head if it is dry, one of the two possibilities; a) printer head is clogged, which you can try cleaning it with alcohol solution. if still not working, replace it. b) if you have a spare printer head even if not working well , test your printer and see if that one will wet the printer head if changed, but if all failed, it means most probably, you printer has a technical problem (such as firmware issue). Call Kodak support, they may ask you to upload "data diagnostics" under printer tool option and if technical problem if this kind is diagnosed, they may or you may want to ask for a free printer replacement. Good luck.
Posted on Jan 03, 2015
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2010 | HP DeskJet 812c InkJet Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Sep 09, 2009 | Epson Stylus Color 740 InkJet Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Dec 04, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 06, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2016 | Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
Jun 07, 2015 | Kodak Esp 5210 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: