Question about Epson Stylus Photo PX810FW Multifunction fax / copier / printer /
I finished nozzle cleaning and then ask for printing check to see if all ink colors are flowing. I did initial printing and it printed blank page. That was why I did nozzle cleaning.
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Blank pages from printer
Ahhh We love printers don't we??? Not!!! How did you clean the nozzles. Did you use the printers own maintenance system or did you do it manually. The printer can never clean them as well as you can manually, and this is probably 90% of the cause of blank pages. Clean rollers too while you are at it. Use a proper cleaning solution, and cotton buds, and clean where the cartridges go in, and the heads too. The next possibility is that the printer is set to pause, or print offline, go to your print settings, scroll down to properties and make sure thes two items are not checked. If so, unckeck them. Lastly, the drivers itself could be corrupted, and may need to download new updated drivers from epson website. Good luck
Posted on Aug 30, 2007
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
To remove and install only the Printer Driver for your CX6600, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to START then SETTINGS and click on CONTROL PANEL ( START and CONTROL PANEL in Win XP) and double-click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
2. To remove the printer portion select EPSON PRINTER SOFTWARE and click on REMOVE. Ensure the correct printer model is selected on the uninstall utility.
3. Click OK and follow the prompts. If asked to confirm removal of any personal settings or shared files, click YES or OK.
4. Once the components are removed, power off your unit and disconnect the USB cable.
1. Go to http://support.epson.com
2. Under Welcome to Epson Support click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
Depending on the age of the printer and how often it is used it could be a dead piezo element in the magenta head or some dirt that is trapped in the feed mechanism to the head.That's why i never use refilled or poor quality substitute cartridges. Some Epson printers lasts for ages but unfortunately due to the head being permanent on all epson inkjets the only way out is for the replacement of the heads or a new printer. You could also try the magenta cartridge on another same model epson if you have access to one to see if the cartridge is perhaps a dud. Or alternatively purchase another cartdridge and check it out.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2012 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 01, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: