Question about Sony Televison & Video
When I connect it to my PS3, it won't connect. The light does not light up, and won't show up on the list of connected devices. I'm sure my headset is charged. Not fully, but some juice left in it. HELP PLEASE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Did the headset become unpaired with he phone? If so make sure the boom is closed and Hold down the button on the side until it starts to blink then run the wizard
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Hey everyone! I had the same problem, and I actually got it to work again! I hope these directions will help you get yours to work (from the manual):
1. Put the headset in pairing mode
• Make sure the headset is off.
• Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on. <== THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! HOLD THE BUTTON UNTIL YOU SEE A SOLID NON-BLINKING LIGHT! (This is where I was going wrong with the directions.)
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT350
Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT350
Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros).
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2012 | Motorola Mobility FINITI Headset
Nov 17, 2011 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 09, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 20, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 09, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
May 10, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 22, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!