Question about Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
My laptop died last night. The battery is flat and thereis no mains power. When I remove the mains plug the red light on the adapter is solid. When I plug in the red light flashes. I have tried removing the battery and waiting but no luck
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
thanks for using fixya!!
Please do and observe the following:
1. Uninstall the battery pack.
2. Then, connect the AC adapter, we will try to use the power coming from the AC, then turn on your laptop.
3. Observe what will happen.
4. If still doesn't work, install again the battery, then connect the AC adapter, check if its going to work.
5. If not, perhaps you have a problem neither with the battery or the AC adapter.
I suggest that you bring your laptop to a service center. Good luck!
pls rate me positively! thanks!
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2011 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Jan 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5000 Notebook
Sep 09, 2010 | Medion md40298 Notebook
May 19, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Feb 23, 2010 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Mar 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jan 12, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 8000 Notebook
Feb 17, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!