Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
On and not responding to any fix or reset. Problem occurred when water was shut off while system was on and running.
Have you tried unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, then plugging it back in to see if it will reset itself? Best of luck
Posted on Nov 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Dont want to endorse a commercial site, but you can by a generic part for a bit over $10 for this problem, so do some seraching for a reasonable site (other sites are charging 40-50 dollars for a fill valve.
Posted on Aug 09, 2007
SOURCE: I have a whirlpool duet sport front load washer. It was running in the wash cycle. I had to cancel the cycle. Now the machine will power on, but when I put the start button it turns itself off. I've t
make sure you havent locked the console by accident it is in small print on the front right of the console other than that you will probably need a technician
Posted on May 30, 2009
F21 = LONG DRAIN ERROR
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off. After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F21 error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
6. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
7. Replace the pump.
If the machine cannot be forced to its diagnostic mode then:
1. Disconnect the washer from the power supply and water supply.
2. Remove the top panel by taking out the three screws in the back of the washer. The pressure switch is right on top.
3. Remove the Molex connector from the water level switch / pressure switch.
Refer to the picture below.
4. Reconnect the power supply but not the water supply.
5. Power the machine. The machine will enter diagnostic mode.
6. Power off the machine.
7. Replace the water level switch / pressure switch.
8. Reconnect the water supply.
9. Power on the machine it will work without error
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
F28 is a communication error which usually means there is a connection that has come loose. Removing the top and unpplugging and replugging the connectors in will fix 75% of these codes. If the bottom toe panel is not on it will also give you an F28
Posted on Jan 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2015 | Whirlpool WFW70HEBW Duet 4.1 Cu. Ft. Front...
Sep 06, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet WFW9151YW 27" Front-Load...
Oct 02, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 30, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 02, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 3.8 cu. ft. Front Load...
Oct 22, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 22, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 23, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: